Sunday, January 30, 2011

C time

It’s hard to remember what Celine was like without Phoebe Philo….yup, I can't remember.
She’s completely revolutionized the house and continues to amaze me time and time again. Celine’s pre-fall collection focused on boyish looks, masculine tailoring, and fabric play with a nod to girls and boys from the 50s. The collection was full of dazzling and spectacular pieces that I NEED as soon as possible…seriously.
I am in love with these metallic cigarette pants, I stared at them for a solid 5 minutes before clicking to view the next look….

Anyways, like I said before, fabric play was a major theme in this collection. There was plenty of playful patchwork, denim colour-blocking, lots of fabulous tartan, tweeds, houndstooths, and beautiful shiny and matte silks. Celine made a strong tailoring statement in the collection with boxy jackets and trench coats, cigarette pants, clean simple buttoned up shirts, and many different asymmetrical hemlines. The collection was simply Divine. Well done Phoebe, you've done it again.






No comments:

Post a Comment