Saturday, January 8, 2011

An ode to leather shorts




For the past few seasons leather has been everywhere from leather jackets to leather harem pants and have been seen everywhere from the catwalks to the streets. In the last year I have seriously become addicted to these beauties - my leather shorts. I bought a pair last spring and have literally worn them with everything from cute airy peasant blouses to thick wool sweaters and stockings. I've worn them casually and dressily, in the day and in the night, in the warm and in the cold, so pretty much everywhere and anytime.  So that being said, I think it is time I pay my respects to these beloved leather shorts that have stuck by me through it all. Who knew shorts made out of leather could make such a huge impact on one’s wardrobe.


1 comment:

  1. They look wonderful. I am sure that you probably look superb in your leather shorts. Keep wearing them.
    Best regards.

    ReplyDelete