Friday, January 7, 2011

And so it begins


And so it begins... 
I guess there are a few things you should know about me from the start, before the madness begins.  First of all I live in Vancouver, Canada, tend to be quite sarcastic, and have been in LOVE with fashion for as long as I can remember! I have finally decided to take the plunge and start my very own blog so stay tuned to see the magic happen. You might be asking yourself why this random girl from Vancouver thinks she has what it takes to blog about fashion...if you are in fact asking yourself that then I am sorry, I really don't know the answer but together we will find out if I do
Style Blondie will consist of my bizarre style inspirations, my interpretations on current trends, perhaps some outfit posts, and everything in-between. 

1 comment:

  1. I think starting your own blog is great. Good for you. I look forward to your input to the fashion world.

    ReplyDelete