Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Things I'm lusting after...

Spring is just around the corner and I’m lusting after some pretty great items. I decided to write a list of things I couldn't live without, I mean how long could my list really be right? Well boy, was I even mistaken! I ended up with over 25 things that I wanted for spring. I'm not going to show you all 25 because that's just excessive, but here are the top 3 items that I think are essential.
First of all, I can’t stop thinking about this faded floral onsie from Asos. I mean common, this onsie could not be more practical, it’s really an investment.


I also can’t stop daydreaming about these Tory Burch leopard flats. I need them ASAP. Mom, Dad, if you’re reading this please purchase these beauties for me, they’ll go with everything I swear. 


And last but not least, I’m obsessing over these lace shorts. I need them oh so badly!







No comments:

Post a Comment