Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It's time to be bold

Since it's almost time to put away those thick winter clothes (yayyy!) I thought this would be a good time to refresh those brain cells of yours and discuss some fun trends for spring. I've been living in black, grey, and navy all winter so I'm really feelin' the bright colour craze for spring.
As you already know (and hopefully can remember from september), many designers decided to show bold and crazy prints for spring 2011 which I am a huge fan of.
Miuccia Prada was a favourite of mine because she decided to go a little further with it. Her collection was full of screamingly bright colours, lots of stripes, and of course wild and fabulous banana and monkey prints ( I need a banana printed jumpsuit STAT).
Moschino Cheap & Chic also had some bright and wild lemon prints, extreme poka dots, and tops and dresses with pearls attached to all over. I hope all of you follow suit and bring you’re A game this spring because it is time to show em what we got. Wear your brightest and loudest fruity prints and have some fun out there

Prada


Moschino Cheap & Chic

Moschino Cheap & Chic

and some more Prada

No comments:

Post a Comment